See it in Search
This page is a preview of the following resource. Continue onto eagle-i search using the button on the right to see the full record.
Department of Human Nutrition, University of Hawaii at Manoa
The Department of Human Nutrition, Food and Animal Sciences enhances nutrition and health by educating people and developing and disseminating science-based information to promote sustainable food production and animal systems appropriate for the Pacific Region.
The objectives of HNFAS are:
1. Ensure sustainable and profitable agricultural and food production systems.
2. Enhance research and instruction through the fundamental understanding of animal/human physiology.
3. Foster an integrated and interdisciplinary approach to learning that prepares students to be effective and productive citizens and life-long learners in a global society.
4. Have a safe and secure food system.
5. Have a healthy well-nourished population in the Pacific Region.
College of Tropical Agriculture and Human Resources